We’re thrilled you’re interested in learning Fusion 360. Download Fusion 360 here.
Join us for this quick webinar to get up and running with Autodesk® Fusion 360TM. Fusion 360 is a cloud-based 3D CAD/CAM tool for product development that combines industrial and mechanical design, simulation, collaboration, and machining all in one.
In this webinar you will learn how to model and assemble components and create realistic renderings in Fusion 360. It is surprising how easy 3D modeling can be.
To get up and running with Fusion 360, choose the date and time that works best for your schedule below, and click the link to register:
- July 15, 2016, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. PDT (Portuguese language): Register
- July 20, 2016, 2-3 p.m. PDT: Register
- July 26, 2016, 3-4 p.m. PDT: Register
- July 27, 2016, 1-2:30 p.m. PDT (Spanish language): Register
- July 29, 2016, 8-9:30 a.m. PDT (Spanish language): Register
Design now: Introduction to Fusion 360 CAM
Learn the basics of the Fusion 360 CAM functionality which is based on fully integrated HSM technology.
In this webinar you will learn how to import existing models, set up your stock, create a 2.5 axis toolpath and export a post-processed file that could be sent to a milling machine.
Choose a time and date that works best for your schedule and click the link to register:
- July 14, 2016 3-4 p.m. PDT: Register
- July 22, 2016 2-3 p.m. PDT: Register
- July 29, 2016 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. PDT (Portuguese language): Register
Want extra practice with Fusion 360? Check out our product how-to videos.
Para Mayor información: https://academy.autodesk.com/inspiration/design-now-and-running-autodesk-fusion-360